Tuesday, July 11, 2017

A Unique Opportunity: Learn to Take Better Photos for Your Family, Your Business, Your Everyday!

I'm a huge photography fanatic. Huge.
It's rare that I go a-n-y-w-h-e-r-e without my camera.
Nikon Coolpix A900 Digital Camera (Black)


Welllll, Walmart runs, excluded!
But seriously, whether  an everyday family  barbecue, 
 the boys' soccer game or track meet,
around the house general day to day "life,"
  "ordinary" Sunday mass, cross country travels.....the camera is always there.
In fact, because I've heard, "You took that picture?" I've decided to
launch a freelance photography venture and I'm SO excited
about the creative aspect, that I want to share something I think YOU
will enjoy and  find beneficial as well!
( even if you're not considering photography  a business! ) 
I decided I wanted to enhance my photography skills and invest in the 
I love the resources within the bundle SO much that I truly believe
anyone with a passion to capture all of life's
big and small moments will benefit!

What would you say if I told you 32 world-class 
photography educators  were joining forces and combining their
 essential teaching resources
 to help aspiring photographers like us pursue our dreams?
I’m telling you, that’s exactly what’s happening right now 
Expert photography instructors such as  
Jeremy Cowart, David Molnar, 
Zach and Jody Gray, Katelyn James, Digital Photography School,
 Click It Up a Notch,  Cole’s Classroom, Tamara Lackey 
plus 24 others are contributing their 
premium educational products to make this a can’t-miss resource.
The entire package is worth $4,100, but right now it’s only $97.
And that's  only for today and tomorrow.


If you're interested, click over and check it out!
You will not be disappointed. 



I'm an Ultimate Bundle affiliate.......and blogger friends, 
 if you would like to become  an Ultimate Bundle affiliate,
Here are the many ways you can benefit:


While you're here......
have you visited my HUGE bargain book sale??
I've over a hundred titles---all subject areas, all grade levels
from prek through high school.
After 13 years homechooling and 14 years as a classroom teacher, 
I have MANY many titles to offer~ 
the classics, ecology, geology, American history, 
music, art, picture books...you name it.
More titles are being added continuously...!!


Thank you for spending some of your precious time today
here at my home on the web! 

Have you signed up to receive my posts in your email inbox?
   If not, just click here to 
quickly and easily  so we can be in touch regularly!
You might wish to follow on Facebook as well.....


If you are shopping at  amazon and Target
why not consider clicking through my link
In this way, I will receive a small commission on the purchase.....
at no cost to you.
THANK YOU!


Until next time,

~Chris

2 comments:

  1. Great article! Photography has never been my strong suit, I try so hard but I always seem to come up short! I will be pinning this article to look back on and take some notes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Marina!!
      I appreciate the pins and the visit. Stopping over to your blog now!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts.. .....
I LOVE YOUR COMMENTS!!
I will reply right here in the combox; so please check back if you'd like to continue the conversation.

Unfortunately, I've had to reactivate comment moderation due to frequent spam. So sorry you have to deal with this inconvenience.

If you'd like, you can contact me instead via email ~
campfiresandcleatsATgmail DOT com.